A Dark Ones Novel
White picket fences can be dangerous to vampires.
Sometimes a woman's gotta choose...
Pia Thomason doesn't have a typical life, but she wants one. The husband, the kids, the house in the suburbs...With her fortieth birthday looming, she decides to do something drastic, and takes off on a singles' tour through romantic Europe. But the few guys on the trip leave much to be desired - unlike the two men Pia sees in a small Icelandic town. Handsome, mysterious, and very dangerous…Just the sight of them puts her in a dither. When their paths cross again, Pia knows one thing for certain: Where vampires are concerned, love isn't the only thing at stake.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reading order of The Dark Ones series (per author's website):
- A Girl's Guide to Vampires
- Sex and the Single Vampire
- Sex, Lies, and Vampires
- Even Vampires Get the Blues
- Bring Out Your Dead (novella from Just One Sip anthology)
- The Last of the Red-Hot Vampires
- Zen and the Art of Vampires
- Crouching Vampire, Hidden Fang (May 2009)