MAKE MINE A DOUBLE by MICHELE BARDSLEY
A Multi-Author Series
Brim and Stone are dragons who were hatched on the island nearly a hundred years ago. Now, they live in the dark caverns below the factory, guarding the Heart, which is the very essence of Rookery Cove. As their first-century birthday approaches, Brim and Stone are experiencing the quickening. They desperately need a female to sexually facilitate their joining so they can complete their permanent transition.
Thanks to her overprotective male relations, Charlotte “Charli” Maguire’s current love life is non-existent. She yearns to fulfill her fantasy: Hot sex with two men. Hah. She might as well wish to visit the moon. Then Charli wins a contest sponsored by Rookery Cove Aphrodisiacs: An all expense-paid vacation to Halifax, a tour of the factory, and $500 worth of sex aids.
During the tour, the guide takes her to the “fantasy room.” Charli finds herself the sensual participant in a threesome with two gorgeous men. Forget the sex toys. Forget the nearest exit. These two hunks are better than any prize!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Genre(s): Paranormal, The Fetish Club, Urban Fantasy
Theme(s): Ménage, Elves, Dragons & Magical Creatures, Rookery Cove
Series: Rookery Cove
Other books in the Rookery Cove series:
- Petits S'Mores by Mardi Ballou
- Breakwater by Kira Stone
- Seducing Serena by Eve Vaughn
- The Keythong's Blaze by Emma Ray Garrett
- The Darkness by Stephanie Burke
- Monster Mash by Kira Stone
- Faun of a Time by Jade Buchanan
- Make Mine a Double by Michele Bardsley
- Restrictions Applied by Fiona Jayde
- Pixie's Prisoner by Lacey Savage
- Nipped by Celia Kyle
- Kidnapping Karisma by Tuesday Morrigan
- Ocean's Call by Dawn Montgomery
Make Mine a Double has not yet been reviewed.
(Notify me via e-mail when this book is reviewed.)