FAUN OF A TIME by JADE BUCHANAN
A Multi-Author Series
Not everyone who works for Rookery Cove Aphrodisiacs does so through normal channels. There are some who prefer to do their work quietly, orderly, alone. Corin Róg is one such person. He is the groundskeeper on an isolated section of the Island and only a handful of people know he exists. But, there are some secrets that are meant to be discovered.
Mitch Whelan is one angry wolf. Entering the forest to find a runaway lab experiment, he never expected to find an altogether different type of creature. The shy faun calls to him, awakening the wolf inside him. But, in order to be with the faun, Mitch may need to restrain his basic urges -- the need to claim his mate in the only way an Alpha knows how.
Corin won’t leave his land, Mitch won’t leave the lab. Can these two very different men ever find a way to be together?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Theme(s): Bisexual and More, Rookery Cove
Series: Rookery Cove
Other books in the Rookery Cove series:
- Petits S'Mores by Mardi Ballou
- Breakwater by Kira Stone
- Seducing Serena by Eve Vaughn
- The Keythong's Blaze by Emma Ray Garrett
- The Darkness by Stephanie Burke
- Monster Mash by Kira Stone
- Faun of a Time by Jade Buchanan
- Make Mine a Double by Michele Bardsley
- Restrictions Applied by Fiona Jayde
- Pixie's Prisoner by Lacey Savage
- Nipped by Celia Kyle
- Kidnapping Karisma by Tuesday Morrigan
- Ocean's Call by Dawn Montgomery
Faun of a Time has not yet been reviewed.
(Notify me via e-mail when this book is reviewed.)