A Dark-Hunter Novelette
Dr. Channon MacRae wanted to unravel the mystery of the Dragon Tapestry. What she never expected to uncover was an entire society that is older than time. A secret society that has existed as part of the world and yet apart from it.
Sebastian Kattalakis has come forward in time to reclaim the tapestry he sold years before. The last thing he expects is to find a woman whose intellect and charm captures his animal attention. But he is a man on the run, outcast and
ostracized, he can offer her nothing except a heart that was broken by circumstances four hundred years ago.
Channon doesn't see the outcast. She sees only a man who is noble and brave.
But will the kiss of the dragon free her or will it bind her to his side forever?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Previous Dark Hunter books, in order according to Sherrilyn Kenyon's website:
Novellas from the Dark-Hunter series
- Fantasy Lover
- Night Pleasures
- Night Embrace
- Dance with the Devil
- Kiss of the Night
- Night Play
- Seize the Night
- Sins of the Night
- Unleash the Night
- Dark Side of the Moon
- The Dream Hunter
- Devil May Cry
- One Silent Night
- The Dark Hunter Companion
- Winter Born (in the Stroke of Midnight anthology
- Second Chances (in the Exclusive Dark-Hunter Collectible Booklet (St. Martin's Paperbacks, 2005), free giveaway. Also was included in the Dark-Hunter Companion)
- A Hard Day's Night-Searcher (in the anthology My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding)
- Until Death We Do Part (in the anthology Love At First Bite )
- Fear the Darkness (a free e-book)
- Shadow of the Moon (in the anthology Dead After Dark
This story was previously released in the anthology, Tapestry.