Tilly Greene was born into the easy folds of a sleepy beach town and embraces the laid back mindset she grew up with. Life took a turn one day while sitting in the back of the school bus with her friends: she was introduced to the joys of romance novels and has never looked back. Every day she looks forward to writing about women who are independent and confident, the men who love them, and their twisting path to each other.
10 Things to Know About Tilly
1. I spent my toddler years with sand as my back yard and did not meet the glory that is grass until I was about four.
2. I had a bike accident when I was seven and broke, amongst other things all my fingers and toes – that summer I was fondly called hamburger after all the mirrors in the house were covered.
3. I sucked my thumb until I was ten when a speech therapist was called in to help with a speech impediment. I no longer suck my thumb but still have the speech problem.
4. I used to sneak into my sister’s closet and wear her clothes; only I had to use a stapler to hem them a good 6” on a temporary basis - she is still the blonde amazon to my petite brunette.
5. I was a cheerleader who hid against the stadium wall whenever the set dance had to be done – I still have no rhythm and continue to hide when Rocky’s theme song is played.
6. I had a fake identity from the age of 16 – she had great fun until her purse was stolen at a club and while intoxicated reported the theft to the police.
7. I moved abroad and met my cutie!
8. I love my family and friends, to travel, read, watch movies – old and new, art and laughing.
9. I hate more foods than I like.
10. I enjoy being blessed with open-mindedness and wish more people could be less judgmental of others.
© 2000 - 2014 paranormalromance All Rights Reserved.
All book covers and photos are copyright their respective owners.
PNR cannot be held responsible for the content on other Web Sites.