Dear Paranormal Romance Lovers,
Thank you for visiting PNR. We hope that member book discussions and reviews will encourage you to enjoy some interesting novels by equally interesting authors.
PNR Reviews are reader-to-reader comments on books read by subscribers on PNR Groups, the firstname.lastname@example.org book discussion groups or our mentor groups. Member reviews are then placed online for all to enjoy. You may link to our review pages, but we ask that you contact PNR if you wish to quote or copy reviews for any reason.
Our members present their views to share their love of Paranormal Romance as well as particular stories and authors. For searching convenience, reviews have been separated by topic. Reviews can also be found by searching by author, title, or reviewer. P.E.A.R.L distinctions are designated where appropriate to indicate award winning paranormal literature.
would like to express their sincere appreciation to all the writers of
paranormal romance novels and also to their publishers for their continuing
support of the sub genre. PNR members believe that paranormal elements
add luster to our literature.
To request reviews or send books for review
* Send requests or review material to:
or Send an email to
For Readers ~ To Become a Reviewer:
* ANY PNR GROUP MEMBER MAY POST A REVIEW to the paranormalromance list from their personal reading. These are considered "consumer reviews" and will be posted at the PNR Reviews site under the name PNR Group Member. Credit for the review will appear within the body of the review.
Send consumer reviews to the paranormalromance list just as you would
any other comment to the group at email@example.com.
Please put: REVIEW: title by author in the subject heading and include a cc to Dee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Group Members who wish to receive publisher/author requested titles for review will be considered "professional" PNR reviewers following a trial period as a Consumer Reviewer. Professional reviews will be posted at the PNR Reviews site under the reviewer's name. Professional reviews should be sent to the list as described in the Consumer Reviews section.
* Non Group members who wish to become professional PNR reviewers see Contact information below. Non member reviews will be posted to the list by the Reviews Editor.
We do however strongly encourage all reviewers to interact with the readers discussion group, email@example.com. To join this or other PNR groups see the information provided below.
* The PNR Staff list has been set up to provide volunteers with up to date information regarding titles available for review.
All reviews should contain:
* Basic Information: Title, Author, Publisher, ISBN-10, EAN-13, release date, page no., format i.e. electronic, print etc., and paranormal category.
* Synopsis: A summary of the plot - without spoilers please!
* Objective critique: A critical evaluation of the work, include additional aspects of the work, characterization, pace etc. - may include positive comments and/or opinions regarding areas needing improvement. Keep it objective - remember, other readers may not share your personal likes and dislikes. Your review should allow the reader to form their own opinion based on what you have written. Author bashing is not permitted.
For more information regarding reviewing for PNR, contact Desiree Gentle at firstname.lastname@example.org Please put PNR Reviews - Attn: Dee in the subject header.
To become a Group Member
Discover the PNR group that suits your needs: http://paranormalromance.org/GroupOptions.htm
© 2000 - 2007 paranormalromance All Rights Reserved.
All book covers and photos are copyright their respective owners.
PNR cannot be held responsible for the content on other Web Sites.